Wix restaurant menu and online ordering
The days when the pdf menus were acceptable are long gone. Today it’s super easy to create your Wix restaurant menu. With the GloriaFood menu editor you get all the help you need.
- Choices and add-ons for customizing your items while keeping your menu clean and easy to browse;
- Free stock of food images to stimulate appetite;
- Online promotions support.
A good online menu generates sales. Allow your customers to order online for pickup or delivery. It’s completely free, no commissions or fees, unlimited orders.
Your customer will find the checkout really convenient and user friendly.
How it works
Create a GloriaFood account a fill in your restaurant profile. Insert your food menu and install the mobile app for receiving the online orders. This is all visual, clicks and drag & drops.
Once you’re done, you receive your custom See Menu & Order button. It’s a piece of HTML code that you copy-paste in your Wix website. See instructions below.
How to add the Wix menu button
Adding the menu button in Wix is a pretty straightforward operation.
- In the editor’s left menu click Add → More → HTML Code. A new grey container will appear on the screen.
- Position the grey container where you want the button to appear in the page.
- Click on it to reveal the small contextual menu and then click on Enter Code to open the settings window. Paste the HTML code and click Update.
- If all done right, the menu button should look like in this example:
That's it! You can customize it further to match your design and you can add it as many times you need throughout your website.