With your clients spending so much time on Facebook, it only comes natural that your strategy includes a Facebook page for your restaurant. But now that you have the page, you also need to show your menu on it.
Why use a Facebook menu app?
You probably want your restaurant menu to be easy to find in your crowded Facebook page. And you probably also want your customers to browse your menu with just one click. In this case, you need a Facebook menu app.
You can get that using Facebook’s call-to-action buttons and our very own Facebook smart links. That way, you can add a “Start Order” button to your page, which, when clicked on, will open your menu.
How to choose the best Facebook menu app
Usually, restaurants can add a link to their website or menu landing page on the “Start Order” button. We can do better. We can provide a link that will redirect users directly to where they can place an order, providing a seamless experience as if they’ve never left your Facebook page.
Here are a couple of criteria to keep in mind while looking for a Facebook menu app:
- Look and feel. Your menu is what brings you business, so the way it’s displayed to your customers is important. Browsing the menu should be a great, appetite-stimulating user experience. While this highly depends on your offering, it’s also important that the menu layout is well organized and clean, and images are supported. In case you don’t have your own food images yet, we can provide a rich gallery of high-quality food photos.
- Ease of use. Go for a food menu editor that is intuitive and easy to use. Simple stuff always works.
- Website compatibility. Is Facebook the only channel where you want to publish your online menu, or is your website on the list as well? Manage only one menu for both your website and Facebook page. This is the way to go.
- Online ordering. While you are aiming to show your menu online, have you also thought about online ordering? If taking orders online is also on the agenda, you should go for a menu maker that has an ordering system already integrated. You can activate order-taking anytime you want. Or not. It’s up to you.
- Cost. Finally, you have enough bills to pay, so you might want to go for something free. Ideally, both the Facebook menu app and online ordering should come for free.
If you are thinking that you cannot find something that checks all these criteria, think again! We provide online restaurant menus for websites and Facebook pages, plus an online ordering system, all for FREE.
Learn how to add your menu to your Facebook page to get started.